Monday 22 November 2010

A Fame Review


One day I decided to become famous.

I can't recall the specific date date or time I though this but one day I decided to become famous and I did.
I am currently a very famous person. So famous that you can't actually find me in OK! or Hello. That's how famous I am. I'm classy famous.
Today I decided to compare my famous self to my fellow famous counterparts by googling 'famous people'. These are the first people that came up.

The Queen Yeah I can see why I'm totally like the Queen. We were both born into fame. Fame comes natural to us. We just take it and roll with it. Although her fashion sense is a bit too retro....well at least it's not all Ugg boots and jeggings so I guess she has some class and dignity. It's just the Duke of Edinburgh isn't doing anything for her. Certainly not the most avant-garde accessory of this season...time to let go.

Albert Einstein Sometimes it's better being famous for being different. Einstein does this (mostly) effectively; he's not famous for his beauty, his thespianity or his operatic voice. No. He is most known for that intelligence of his. And intelligence is hot. It gives fame a better name. Although...that hairstyle of his isn't all that...
that's where Einstein fails on being different. The copycat. Don't copycat - stand out and innovate!

Elvis Presley Not only is this famous one famous for his songs, he's most importantly renouned for his tics. That hippy shake; that weird lippy thing; that accent. Additionally he's also heralded as the guy who died on the toilet. What a glamourous way to go. I'd choose asphyxiation, but whatever.

Who's this guy? There is a fatal flaw with this famous person - I don't know them. Never ever EVER be this person! That hunch is also highly off-putting.

Now you know how not to be famous, send me a picture of yourself and a brief essay on how and why you're ever so famous by the 2nd December to conglats@gmail.com. In order to encourage you to carry out this task, the most famous person will be interviewed by yours truly (probs over msn or something) and the results from this said interview shall be posted on this very very famous blog, so you will as a result become super-famous!! What a prize!

You'll also get a mixtape I've licked in the post. Not too sure what's on it, but there is some music on it.
Be famous!


No comments:

Post a Comment