Thursday 30 December 2010

FEARNE

My friend and I had our A Level exams in June.
But these, of course, are unimportant issues.
The Isle of Wight Festival 2010, however, was super duper more important!! It was really good fun and it was really...good...fun...trying to not go for a shit (which I didn't!) over that weekend - do you really think I'd sit down to use a Portaloo, honestly? I'm too famous for that shit - geddit?

During that Summer I was getting into using film cameras. I find the best pictures are the ones taken with cheap and nasty compact cameras with Sainsbury's own-brand film (but now I can't find any Sainsbury's own anymore - on the other hand Jessops hands out film for free for every film processed - take note!). I think it's because the colours look a lot more vibrant and kinda makes each picture (no matter how shit the composition or focus is) like a pretty piece of art. The better photos are the ones you don't really think about so greatly whilst taking them.
However, unlike digital, film is not instant obvs. So it has taken me 6 months to get them processed as I was doing lots of things and stuff in between then and now.

And I think they came out well:









So then I text dearest friend once the photos were processed, took 'em down the pub and she enjoyed most of them.
'Most' as said friend has great problem with Fearne Cotton (ok the video isn't of her, but Morgana Robinson has nailed her irritating TV/Radio tics down to a T). In my eyes, Fearne is a bit like an older sister since I've grown up with her from when she was 16  on Diggit to her now being on...a lot of substandard ITV trash.
In her eyes, Fearne just pisses her off.

I'm mentioning this as Fearne was at IOW presenting an ITV2 round-up version of the festival from a plinth adjacent to the Main Stage. So when Paloma Faith decided to dedicate a song to Fearne whilst onstage, my friend's respect for Faith faltered.. Meanwhile I was like 'OMG it's my older sister, I'll take a snapshot of her!'
So shallow...
Upon viewing the picture of Cotton, said friend got her fag out and burnt Fearne out of the picture:



Et voici: l'evidence!
There are two burn marks because friend fucked up and burnt out a cameraman standing next to her.

Hate's a bad thing, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment