Monday 13 December 2010

Trash Fondue

Last week was an intense week.

That may be reflected in the limited blogging on Conglats, and my use of Fanatastical!! a lot more, but I'm (basically) resuming normal service nowish.
So a la fin d'un intense week, there was a party, thank God.
The current obsessions project drove me mad and I was aiming to get super trashed at a fondue party where the only person I knew was C.J. Despite me never wanting to get trashed again, I seriously couldn't give a shit.

Donc, as normal parties go, my phone leaves my pocket, goes walkies and returns to me, normally without being messed about with, however a few days later I found a few photos on it I hadn't taken...mysterious! Cos no one knows who took the pics. And I seriously didn't take them! My memory serves me well whilst inebriated - I in fact remember new names better than when sober! Impressed?
Anyway here are some pics what I found on my phone...
Oh hey C.J.!
Looking pretty in a hat Umlaut brought with her. Now that hat did a lot of walking on its own accord! Then when the hat found its way into my hands, I think I started beating others with it..it hurt others real bad I think. Damn you hat (totally not my fault in any way)!
And damn you Grappa too! C.J.'s contribution to the alcoholic pile was some shit that tasted mega-rank and didn't go down well..still my Penguin wine was happily tasty, especially since there was a penguin on the wine label and little footprints printed onto the cork. That was my main thinking when I bought the wine: it has a penguin on it and it's also second up from Sainsbury's Basics wine, I mean paint-stripper.
Oh hey Jack!
Looking pretty just sitting there by the fondue set....in all honesty, the fondue was the prettiest thing at the party. Chocolate stains, profiteroles and cut strawberries everywhere, but God did it taste goooood. Shame there wasn't too much of it. It could've been sticky and shit, although the white surfaces in Lucy's kitchen would've suffered greatly. It's MEGA shiny and clean in that kitched. Very modern. But lacks kookiness I like.
Oh and it was Jack's 18th too, which I was unaware of, so I didn't bring a present, sorry! But a good time was had by everyone, I think.


Who's this?
Who knows?
Who cares?

I just care if the real picture taker would please stand up.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment