Monday 10 January 2011

Eine Unterhaltung


 - Katy perry totally stole my signature peace sign over right eye photo pose for her new opi nail varnish ad campaign!!! Bitch! Tho she is way hotter than me so i cant argue much. Not sleeping sure is useful!    x

 - Paris blog no?x

 - One sec x

 - Sorry my wireless router f-ed with my internet connection. Bear with x

 - Sure :) putting my face on anyways. X

 - Oh shit I went briefly to watch some tv and fell asleep for an hour x

 - DERP! ah with katrina derp at this party dinner. Good times. I told her about cinema thing I did. YOURE NOT 18! Xx

 - On a roll just posted again. Xx

 - Ffs, go to asleep

 - I dreamed something really boring today. I just don't remember what...maybe something like being at work or something x

 - :) well good try. I dreamt geena crashed my exam tomorrow and farted on my papers and so i failed. Lol Xx

 - Oh no my dream was me walking on the road, maybe floating...by frimley c of e in the dark. The background music was the stylites remix of gaga's dance in the dark. Pretty. Boring. No? x

 - Sounds rather mysterious quite like yourself. Not much happened but floating sounds like fun :) i like a good nightmare actually. Xx

 - I'd like to fly. Or float. They are my real dreams. Free. X

 - Mm that sounds really nice :) i like dreams that are of old places. Also sex dreams. And when i dream about cool ppl. Xx good day?

 - Omg just finished exam. Brain has melted. so many stupid stupid people in this college :) one guy had a lighter in the exam and was incredibly distracting. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment