Friday 17 December 2010

GAGA'S GOT IT

(sorry i look mega unsexual)

Hey there! You may have picked up one of these either on the Thursday 17th Dec at Camberwell College of Arts, or on Friday 18th Dec at the Lady Gaga gig at the O2. First of all, thank you for taking one, and secondly well done for finding my blog (if, that is, you noticed the blog url scribbled in on the back of the little booklets).
These are miniature pieces of art I think.
An accessible piece of art I think also.
They are inspired by a project at college about obsessions and my present obsession (maybe admiration is a more suitable word) is the video shown at the start of the Lady Gaga gig, hence the images from the video. We were then required to create a product from the work we were doing on this particular obsession/admiration and this was it: a pocket-sized programme/artwork thingumy.

I hope you like them.
Please please please send me your feedback on them to my email address conglats@gmail.com or leave a comment. This'd be greatly appreciated.
Keep these for when I'm famous so you can say you have an early piece of work by me! Could be a good conversation starter, who knows?

Oh and read the rest of my blog too. You may just find it interesting.
Maybe.
Additionally go to fanatastical.blogspot.com if you're interested in what I got up to on the obsessions project.

No comments:

Post a Comment